Your Investment & What to Expect Before, During & After Your Pensacola Photographer Session
Pensacola Photographer Session Pricing
Half Hour Portrait Photographer Sessions
- Price: $350.
- This rate includes 30 minutes of shoot time and the full retouching of 15 images.
- Your session fee includes the digital images.
- Click to view sample images from some of our portrait sessions: Portraits
Full Hour Portrait Photographer Sessions
- Price: $650.
- This rate includes 1full hour of shoot time, the full retouching of 30 images.
- Your session fee includes the digital images.
- Click to view sample images from full portrait photography sessions: Portrait
Headshot Photographer Packages for Individuals
- Price: $675.
- This rate includes 1 hour of shoot time for 1 participant and 4 high-resolution digital image downloads.
- You will be able to select your favorite 4 images from a private proofing gallery. You also have the option to buy more images if you’d like.
- Click to view sample images from Headshot photography packages HERE.
Corporate Headshot Photographer Sessions for Multiple Subjects
- David and Jess would love to capture headshots for your employees!
- Your company employees will all have headshots, which are photographed in the same style, lighting and environment. This will not only look more professional and refined, but will also ensure you maintain a consistent brand image for your company.
- Please reach out to us for your customized headshot photography package quote and information.
- Click to view sample images from CORPORATE photography sessions.
Engagement Photographer Sessions
- Price: $650.
- This rate includes 1 hour of shoot time and 30 edited images.
- Your session fee does include the digital images.
- Click to view sample images from Engagement photography sessions.
Full Wedding Photographer Packages
- Full Wedding Package rates start at $3,500.
- Full Wedding Package rates include 7 to 10 hours of photography coverage, David and Jess to capture your big day and high-resolution digital downloads of your best retouched images.
- Please reach out to us for detailed Wedding Photography Package pricing information.
- Click to view sample images from our wedding gallery
Small Wedding Photographer Packages
- Are you having a wedding with 50 guests or less? Our small wedding photography package starts at $1,975 and include 3 to 5 hours of photography coverage with one photographer.
- You additionally have the option to add a discounted Engagement Photography session onto your Small Wedding Photography Package.
- Please reach out to me for detailed Budget Wedding Photography Package pricing information. Click HERE
Courthouse Wedding and Elopement Photographer Packages
- Are you having a courthouse wedding or eloping? Courthouse and Elopement Wedding Packages are $1,395 and include 2-3 hours of photography coverage with one photographer, as well as high-resolution digital downloads of your best retouched images.
- You additionally have the option to add a discounted Engagement Photography session onto your Courthouse/Elopement Wedding Package.
- Please reach out to me for detailed Courthouse and Elopement Photography Package pricing information. Click Here.
Event Photographer Sessions (corporate parties, birthdays, family reunions & more!)
- Price: Starts @ $675.
- This rate includes 2 hours of shoot time and 60-70 edited images.
- Additional hours of event coverage (beyond the first 2 hours) are billed at $195/hour.
Before Your Pensacola Photographer Session
Prior to meeting on the day of your Pensacola photographer session, we’ll schedule a phone call, text or email conversation to get to know one another and discuss your specific needs. During your phone call I’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. We can discuss the date of the photo shoot, the location that you had in mind and anything else you may have concerns about.
We’ll collaborate in advance to make sure we capture the moments you’ll treasure for years to come. As your Pensacola Photographer, being creative and having the right lighting is absolutely essential. Ultimately, We want you to come away from your Pensacola photographer experience knowing with confidence that your session was completely one-of-a-kind and fun. We love to make our clients feel relaxed and comfortable at out photo sessions.
Please feel free to reach out to us anytime with any ideas or inspirations that you’d like to try out during your Pensacola photography session. Together we’ll plan your outfits, color-scheme and a location for your photo shoot and more. Since our style of photography is natural, relaxed and photo-journalistic, it’s important that we select a location for your photography session that will allow you and your loved ones to enjoy your time together and interact naturally.
In order for us to capture the emotional connection and genuine relationships between you and your loved ones, you’ll need to be relaxed and comfortable. So, if your family has a great time going to the ice cream shop, let’s do your family portrait shoot there! If you and your sweetheart met in the downtown Pensacola area and love to drink wine, let’s do your engagement photography session at a local wine bar and around the Pensacola area! If you love nature and your dog, let’s photograph you and your dog playing at Pensacola Beach. One of our favorite parts of our job is helping you select a unique location and backdrop for your photography session that will truly allow your photographs to be one of a kind!
During Your Pensacola Photographer Session
A Pensacola photographer session with us is never high-pressure or stressful. We are all very laid back and won’t make you feel you need to perform; all that’s required of you is a positive attitude and a willingness to do what you do best: interact genuinely with your loved ones and take the time to really experience the emotion in your daily relationships and special occasions. Try to breathe deeply, relax, really connect with each other and focus on savoring your experience spending time together.
Throughout your session we may move you a bit here or there in order to make sure we are getting the right angles and the best light, but you are never going to feel forced to “pose” . Please don’t worry; just because we take a step back and allow your interactions to occur more naturally, we are still going to make sure you look your very best before snapping the shutter button!
Organic, one-of-a-kind intimate moments cannot be planned for; we want to capture them spontaneously! So just relax, be yourself and allow us to take care of everything else. As your Pensacola photographer specialist, we’ll make certain your photography session results in innovative, artistic and beautiful professionally retouched photographs that you will have an emotional connection to, forever.
After your Photography Session
After your Pensacola photographer session, It should take about a week or 2 to look over every single image captured during your photo shoot. We are very careful with the photo selection process and we spend hours retouching and enhancing your best photographs so that you will receive the highest quality end results possible. Although we always do detailed retouching of your images, We will ensure that you still look like you! Our pet peeve as photographers are photos in which the subjects look overly-retouched, unnatural or plastic, or fake. I promise that our natural subtle enhancement of your images will leave you looking the very best possible authentic version of yourself!
After we have finished culling and retouching your photographs to perfection, We will send you a link to the photo gallery, where you can download the images and share them with everyone.
Who are we?
We are David and Jess. God, Family and photography has always been an important part of our lives! We started our photography company in 2006. When we first started, the name of our company was Beach Bum Photography. in 2010 we decided to change the name to “David and Jess Photography”.
***Here is an old tv commercial we did back in 2009***
We have been blessed to have photographed hundreds of weddings, portraits and headshots. We have not only worked in the Pensacola area, we have also shot weddings and portraits in Maine, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Iowa, New York California….
If you are looking for a Pensacola Photographer with years of experience, we would love to connect with you. If it’s for your big or small wedding, Elopement, Family Portrait or Headshot, we can help you. For more information, click HERE.